Your tax-deductible gift to EKC will help young children flourish, support parents on their journey, and create a generation of children who are strongly connected to nature and rooted in their community. Your support helps us keep tuition low, provides our staff with living wages, and provides scholarships to families who otherwise might not be able to participate in our school.
Other ways to give:
- Sponsor a PeeWee soccer team
- Sign your child up for PeeWee Soccer or Summer Explorer camps
- Teach a Summer Explorers camp or coach a PeeWee Soccer team
- Do you have toys, art supplies, or other things that you don’t want to go to waste? Check out our Wish List (below) and see if you have some of the items we are looking for.
- Support Our Sponsors and Community Partners: the support of these businesses and individuals allow us to provide a quality learning experience for young children.
- Mortar and Pestle sets
- Wooden toys that are age and developmentally appropriate for 2-5 year olds
- Cotton tablecloth (80″x 54″ or larger)
- 14 placemats (8″ x 12″) that can be wiped off
- Stackable washer and dryer
- 8′ x 10′ greenhouse
- Large 5 gallon flower pots (or larger)
- Animal figurines (Scheich at Murdochs)
- Compost and soil
- Expanding sponges
- Outdoor play kitchen with pots and pans
- Doll clothes
- Doll bedding
- Sturdy square baskets (12″ x 12″)
- Tree stumps for outdoor activities
- Wooden picture frames
- 3 balance bikes that are size appropriate for 2-5 year olds